Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are cameras allowed at the Verizon Wireless Theater?

I'm going to the Lifehouse concert in June and i was wondering if they are picky about cameras at this venue. When I went to another conert at the Toyota Center they didnt care. Its also general admission, how early should i get there?



Are cameras allowed at the Verizon Wireless Theater?regal theater



It depends on the band I think, most of them have been OK with it when I have gone. Also you probably don't need to get there too early. If you have lawn seats, the lawn is really, really large so it shouldn't be a problem finding a spot. The biggest draw back about Verizon is the traffic getting out of there. I don't know what the crowd will be like at Lifehouse but at huge shows like Buffet, or Dave Matthews, etc., it can take up to two hours just to get out of the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel