Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever made-out in a movie theater?

detales please



Have you ever made-out in a movie theater?playhouse



Nope. Making out in public is inconsiderate to others. I would only kiss a girl in a movie theater if there was no one within a ten-row radius of us.



Have you ever made-out in a movie theater?plays opera theater



Yes, it was fun. It was when I was like 18, but I'd do it again.
no but many times in a drivein. i used to work for a movie theatre and want to know what i found????
you misspelled "details".
yes a few time
no wayyyy.....that's hilarious!!!! whewww.....
Many times my friend. Many times.



Most of the movies sucked too, like Coach Carter...my god, that movie was so cheesey and cliche...........
just sick!!! do u plan to do so with ur partner?
Naw I never made out in the movie theatre..... I never made out no where! One because I'm just not that type a girl and one cuz I always stayed in da house, I was always either hangin out with my friends somtimes and the rest hangin out in my room watchin tv, cleanin, talkin on da phone, playin around with the siblins or just chillin you feel me???? but what does this have to do with celebs????? lol
Yes.............................. no details! :)



Go to the theater yourself %26amp; give it a try.............
Of course it is a teenage right of passage.



Details.....I was a teenager, trust me it was nothing exciting.



The good stuff came later. :-)
No but for those who have that sucks you pay like tweleve bucks to go in room just to make out and you miss a movie jeez what a waste of twelve bucks and what a way to feel like prostitute. but rock on anywayz
Yes I was around 18 years old and I did it all in a dirty smelly theater called the Grand
I think there was actually a time I never saw any of the movie... too distracted. But it was a crappy movie anyways, and we were the only ones in there. (didnt do anything dirty, cuz i know some people are gonna think that!)
Ive done more than that in a movie theatre.
Gone very close in a movie theatre,But years ago, here in Australia we had mostly drive in theatres where you sat in your car(still some left)-boy we used to get those cars rocking lol.
Yes!! It is great....although you don't want to do it throughout the movie because not only is it a waste of money, but you will more than likely piss someone off. Sit in the back of the theater..
My God! What do you think theaters and drive-ins were for in the 50's and 60's? No one watched the movie!! It was the place to go to do just that!
no! eww .



i find that incredibly tacky and no one wants to see it except perverts.
i was seeing a guy long ago and we were watching the movie called "Blazing Star" i think that it what is was called. we were the only two in the whole theater, he started kissing me on my neck and rubbing my leg and no one ever saw us. all i had to do him was rub his hand and he was ready to go. this about sixteen years ago.
yes I have



and no details for you perv.
I just did earlier. She let me pinch and squeeze her titts. It had been a while since I've done but she enjoyed it.
Yes, when I was in Jr. High School, 9th grade. I went to the movies with this really cute guy, his name was Jack L. it was the first time we had done anything together. We were kissing and it was nice then he started trying to put his hand up under my blouse and I didn't like that. So I told him I had to go to the bathroom and then I walked home. The next Monday when I went to school he wouldn't speak to me and we never talked again. But, I still had my dignity and he was a loser.



When I was older I got to like all that good stuff. I would have felt kind of 'dirty' if I had let him 'touch and grope all over me'.
I did once and got arrested. signed, pee-wee herman.
Yes, it was short lived though. One of the movie employees started checking the theatre..I think he was on to us.



To tell you the truth..I don't think the movie theatre is a good place to make out..I mean it's dark and all but I didn't feel like I had any privacy...same goes for the beach as well.
No, that's so old to do that. It's been done.
Oh yeah baby... As a teen, with my now life partner. Got to second, then third....but no. Not all the way in a Theater. After, yes, after....
hundreds of times

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel