Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone been to a drive-in movie theater?

if so where was it and what did you see



cape cod mass.



space cowboys with clint eastwood



Has anyone been to a drive-in movie theater?amc theatre



I think I was conceived in one. Does that count?



Has anyone been to a drive-in movie theater?symphony opera theater



Barrie Triple Drive-in .Last summer.
The Exorcist-- Mobile, Alabama
I can't even remember what I saw... all I do remember is somehow I burned myself trying to get the light inside the car to turn off (sounds dumb doesn't it?)
yes
Yes~ in Bristol TN they show 2 movies for the price of one which is 6bucks. This week is pirates and scary movie4.



you should go and bring a date. Park in the middle if you just want to watch the movie. most kids are in front and sex and drugs is in the rear rows.
yea i've ben 2 a drive in. it was in oakley ohio and i'm pretty sure i didnt see cape cod mass. i did see austin powers the spy who shagged me tho. awesome on big screen.
I haven't because my parent's won't lend me the car
Go every summer, haven't been this year yet.
in my hometown, rancho cordova ca, last time was the movie Cars, i usually go once or twice a month
yeah in Sherwood, Or...I saw The latest Batman movie and some cartoon movie with animals and the guy from Friends as one of the voices...I forgot the names...anyway I think it was like last summer.
My husband %26amp; I used to go every weekend when we were dating but never watched the movie.
some place in Sacramento Cali, edward scissor hands



And I'm pretty sure I went to the one in Phoenix AZ a few years ago, but can't recal what I saw....must have been stupid
West palm beach florida and i dont remeber..it was yrs ago..
Theres one in Granberry Texas
LONG time ago......Texas Chain Saw Massacre in SC
Milford NH a lot of movies i saw the little mermaid,twister,happy gilmore exc.
yes.. here in las vegas and i saw "the village" which by the way.. was an AWFUL movie!
It was in Arkansas along the sbuffalo river, i saw the fast and the furious and the concession stand was CHEAP!
No but I want to.
cape cod we saw king kong
Atco,NJ. The original Batman movie
No, i have never seen one.
yeah
I used to go all the time in the 80's and early 90's. There aren't any drive-ins around here anymore. I live in Southern California.
first drive-in movie I ever saw...laying on top of my parent's van in my footie pajamas...Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke, and Smokey and the Bandit....



how cheesy is that?



I think my parents may have been on drugs...



what was I doing lying on top of the van??? and why was it rocking?
It was so long ago, I believe it was Dragon Heart at Bass Lake Drive In in Indiana. Can't remember the other one but thats cause I am old as dirt!
Yep, I go every summer at least once. My aunt and uncle own a double screened drive-in. It's so much fun!
yes i have so many times!one of the movies i saw wuz austin powers goldmember!it wuz hillarious!
yes I have,,,but it has been so long ago I don't remember the movie,,,we don't have drive in theaters anymore around here(IOWA) sure miss them,they we're fun!
No, we had one here in Kansas but it closed down. I would really like to go to one. Someone wanna take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel