Saturday, December 5, 2009

Was spiderman 3 worth seeing in a movie theater?

I have seen no1 and no2 recently and I have heard several things about no3 being AWESOME and awesomely stupid. So could some one please tell me if its worth going 2 see or waiting till it comes out on DVD?



Was spiderman 3 worth seeing in a movie theater?ms stress



I am a huge Spider-man fan. He's the character that got me into reading comics in the first place. Even worked at a comic book shop when I was younger. So when I heard about the first Spider-man movie, I was excited. Sam Raimi no less! Evil Dead and Army of Darkness? Awesome! So when the movie came out, I loved it! A few changes to the character that I could let go. Sequel? I couldn't wait. But only sort of liked it. I just felt so down thoughout it. OK. Everyone was down on Spider-man and Peter Parker. I get it. Now the third one comes out. I couldn't believe this crap fest. I left the theater angry. Way too much going on and yet not enough. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but when did Peter become an emo? And then they had to completely destroy his origin and the whole power/responibility thing. So, wait for DVD. Or you can skip it completely.



Was spiderman 3 worth seeing in a movie theater?home theater system opera theater



Wait for the DVD rental.
you may be as dissapointed as the haters so see the matinee just to be safe. I for one think its worth seeing full price though
If you think the other spiderman movies where stupid then don't see it.



I saw it last night and I thought it was great. I was shaking through the movie because I was so impressed with it.



I paid full price and do not regret it.



but I'm a huge spiderman fan.



of course the stories and the way the characters interact have been changed from the original a little, and Marvel admits it, they do it to fit time constraints and to keep up with current technology and beliefs
no! not worth it!
I saw it and yes it was worth seeing. There was a little bit to much love dovey stuff in the begginging but when the action kicked up it was great. I really think that you should see it cuz spiderman is kinda mean in this one and its interesting to see him act like an asshole to other people.
I liked it. I think it's worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel