Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it possible to have an I-MAX Theater setup at home? If so, how? Please give any web links.?

I-MAX at home.



Is it possible to have an I-MAX Theater setup at home? If so, how? Please give any web links.?performing arts



No.



To get I-Max films you must be certified by them, and a home use is strictly forbidden.



If you want the ultimate set up why not look at a TMH set up. these systems are preferred over THX ultra systems. TMH is the next step up from THX. Look at the two links below for more information.



Just note that I have no commercial affiliation with either company, I just know both Tom and Jim.



Is it possible to have an I-MAX Theater setup at home? If so, how? Please give any web links.?binoculars opera theater



well ya it is possible to have one but you would have to be super rich and hire people to project and run film properly. The I Max is a really expensive film type that is really heavy and uses about 3 rolls of 100lb. film for a two hour movie. this film is really sensitive and requires extreme care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel