Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which movie have you seen lately at theater ? Did you liked it ?

Yesterday I saw "Disturbia", which is a good mix of thriller,psychology and humour, with Shia LaBeauf and David Morse.



If you watch it, you will be surprised, and very scared...



Which movie have you seen lately at theater ? Did you liked it ?headache



The last one i saw was "Evan All mighty". It was funny , but not very much.



I was about to watch that Disturbia at home last time but couldn't find the correct sub-titles. Have to try that again.



Which movie have you seen lately at theater ? Did you liked it ?paramount theater opera theater



I saw Disturbia too, and next week I'll see Jason Bourne
Yes, it's a good movie, and the young guy Shia Labeauf also played the main character in "Transformers".



I also saw "Fantastic Four" and "The Simpsons".
Last weekend I watch "Rush hour 3" it was so funny.it was better then first and second.
I didn't go to cinema for 3 months or more longer so I don't remember..But I hope to go to Harry Potter soon..
Hi,



We saw Harry Potter ...



I and Basak liked and My wife did not liked it.
I saw Mr. Bean's vacation and it was hilarious! And I saw the Simpsons movie but I expected more!
I saw Outlaw. It was Ok.



Although you said theater i would like to mention about a DVD movie i watched yesterday. Kucuk Kiyamet: Little Apocalypse. I liked it a lot. very well made.
I have seen Hostel 2. It was OK, first one was better.



I have also seen Disturbia and agree with you.
i saw 'provoked' its about a Pakistani family in england. woman kills her husband after long years of abuse
I went to see Ocean鈥瞫 13, i liked the 2 previous ones and loved this one too, it still has that same sens of comedy and thrill in it mixed with great fashion and great actors.
I saw harry 5, it was good.



I saw knocked up, it was great!!!



I saw Bourne Ultimatum, it was OK.



I recommend Knocked Up.
i watched Harry Potter 5 and i loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel