Saturday, December 5, 2009

How big is the screen inside a movie theater?

like in cinemark etc. Thanks



How big is the screen inside a movie theater?amc theater



well let me "whip out" my trusty meter stick



How big is the screen inside a movie theater?concerts opera theater



Ask the cinema owner. Many of them have them made to a specific size.



doodad
Is cinemark a states theatre? Here we have many small screens and not very big inside the theatre. Sorry I can't help. Oh, I love in Ontario, Can.
big
I live in a small town so I guess the movie screens here arent too big as other big cities but its a fairly big screen. I don't complain.



(I dont know the exact size though)
Big but it depends how good is the movie theather
like 20 feet
It varies. There used to be an industry standard, but with today's multiplex theaters, there are a wide variety of screen sizes
depends in the size of the room at the popularity of the theater
Which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel