Saturday, December 5, 2009

Two elderly ladies are sitting in a movie theater.?

One looks at the other and whispers, "Oh my goodness Delores, this man sitting next to me is masturbating!" Delores says, "OH MY GAWD MARTHA! Let's Move!" Martha says, "I can't, he's___________."



Fill in the blank.



Two elderly ladies are sitting in a movie theater.?movie theatre



He's using my hand! lol! I dunno!



Two elderly ladies are sitting in a movie theater.?playhouse opera theater



you.



Delores replies. Sorry. Would you give me a hand? And please don't give me the clap.........



Get it................................ hands clap. uh I am so happy!
chuck norris, lol
hot? what does masterbating mean?



Have a good evening and please leave a comment if you pick me as best answer.



And please don't pick the people that say "Don't pick me I looked off the others" And you'll pick them because you'll THINK their honest. It's not fair to the first person who got it right
resistable, I want to suck it! LOL!
blocking my way? the other friend? wat's a masterbating?
HAHAHAAHH!! 'oh my gawd..' !!!!!!! facking DYING!!
not finished yet.



I was also thinking "he's using my hand", but then it would not be masturbating, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel