Saturday, December 5, 2009

What have you covertly brought into the movie theater with you?

You know you don't want to pay their outrageous candy prices....



My personal achievements stand at a loaf of jalapeno focaccia bread and a 2 liter bottle of Coke, and, on another occasion, Chinese food and Milk Duds.



Thank you for all who answer! :)



What have you covertly brought into the movie theater with you?opera ticket



LOL of course I have! We always hit the Walgreens or other store close by for candy. I have my movie purses that I bring along and leave most of it in my glove box. I've never brought in 'food', but candy and bottles of pop. You're damn right I'm not paying $3 for a bag of skittles when I can get them for $.75. The only thing I break down and buy is popcorn. We eat so much of it there's no way I have a purse big enough for that!



What have you covertly brought into the movie theater with you?pacific theater opera theater



Now are you talking drive in or just a walk in cause if your talking drive in you would never believe what i got in there
I once brought in a coffee mug, two sandwiches, two pizzas, three bags of skittles, two Starbucks (fraps), a bottle of peanuts, and some crackers all at once. But usually I bring in one or two of the aforementioned.
Two of my friends in the trunk for a drive in movie! :P



I usually get a few 20oz bottles of soda and sneak them in under my coat or in the wifes' purse.
beer, candy, popcorn, slurpees, pretty much anything you want since the kids that work there don't give a damn anyways.
Wendy's triple cheeseburgers and some very cold colas several times. Once, I managed to slip in a strong mixed alcohol drink (ahhhh, now THAT was sweet!!).



What I sneaked into a movie theater is NOTHING compared to what I've DONE in a dark movie theather. But ah: that's another question for another time, I guess.
I once brought my kitty kat into the theater hidden inside my jacket. Nobody knew.
Sodas, candy bars, chex mix, no ice cream though. LOL



One time we did sneak subway sandwiches into a movie, with liter sodas!
Mostly drinks/food
A big packet of bbq chips and a big bottle of coke. Lollies and bickies, and I am naughty and buy popcorn as it smells so good. :)
I put water bottles and candy in my purse when i go
He he he, yeah I know what you mean, I never buy movie theater concessions. We almost always bring little zip-lock bags of skittles or M%26amp;M's or something like that.
I usually just buy their popcorn and coke : (
beer
Chinese take out with chopsticks and napkins what a banquet we had.The smell was obvious no one said anything.
usually just candy
6 pack of beer %26amp; taco bell
LOL Not sure how you were able to smuggle that in without being caught.



Last time I went to the theater, I had a candy cane stashed in my purse.
DOMINOS PIZZA
2 liter bottle of coke?......wow...i'm impress.



kfc meal, candies and a bottle of pepsi



i mean not all at once

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel