Thursday, December 10, 2009

What song should I sing at my theater audition?

I am 12 and I have to sing a song a a audition, everyone get a part but everyone doesnt get a good part. We have to sing Ocopelo and I am a girl so please help me out...which song?



What song should I sing at my theater audition?getting late



does it need to be a song from musical theater?



also what is your vocal part?



What song should I sing at my theater audition?regal theater opera theater



the rose by bette midler, beautiful song.
nothing
do over the rainbow you know wizard of oz
love song or taking chances.. i have sung them at a audition and i got a lead role. my best friends love them!!
All the wings of love
Try that song from "Cats" called Memories. You'll melt them with that one. Really.
look up taylor swift
I would do "SomeWhere Over the Rainbow" from the Wizard of Oz. "Home" from the Wiz.
definetely look at "In my own little corner" from cinderella....if it works well with your voice its very endearing and will be a hit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel