Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you watch movies at the movie theater, or do you wait until the movie comes out to rent it?

:D



Do you watch movies at the movie theater, or do you wait until the movie comes out to rent it?greek theater



If I really want to see it, I'll see it with my friends at the theater, but I rarely do that. Usually at home. I hate going to a theater because of the little kids, sticky floors, and obnoxious people that talk.



Do you watch movies at the movie theater, or do you wait until the movie comes out to rent it?performing arts show opera theater



I love going to the theater for movies but I've been broke these days so now I'm having to wait until it comes out to rent it.



I still want to see Definitely Maybe with Ryan Reynolds.
I usually rent it, because going to the movies is only cheap if you're alone. And who goes to the movies alone?
I wait to buy it usually, I have a collection, but sometimes there's a movie that I really want to see in theaters.
Go to:



http://www.vidbird.com



you will find many newly released movies completely free and streaming. Enjoy!
I love going to the movie theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel